- Normalizing Relations with Cuba
Cuban-American Relations make progress for the first time in over 50 years
- Is Google Taking Over the News
With a plan to support journalist in Europe with millions of euros, is it all a decoy to save Google's reputation with the EU?
- Migrant tragedies: How can they be stopped?
Meditteranean migrant boat disasters cause EU to rethink their fight against smugglers.
- Jean Paul Gauthier: From Sidewalk to Catwalk
Gauthier's exhibition brings his bold pop designs together by theme into a costume show for mannequins beneath the roof of the Grand Palais.
- The Pulitzer Has Spoken
Find out who this years noteworthy winners of Pulitzer Prizes are.
- Stick and Pokes: Trend or Faux
Once regarded as prison tats, hand poked tattoos are on the rise. Why are more and more people choosing to step away from the machine and under a simple needle?
- Humans of Paris Now Goes to Print
The Paris version of the famous Humans of New York has exciting news for its fans.
- Paris pas Cher: Second-Hand Shopping
Exploring second hand stores in Paris where you can find unique vintage clothing and treasures for without your wallet suffering.
- The Parisians Called, The Sound You Need Answered
The Sound You Need has come back to satisfy the ears of Parisian after a two year hiatus.
- 8 Seniors Reflect on Their Time at AUP
PTV sat down with eight seniors to discuss their time at the American University of Paris and their hopes and fears about post-graduation life.
- Sexual Aggression and Awareness Month Controversy
As part of Sexual Aggression Awareness Month, AUP is organising its own campaign.
- Grilling the SGA Candidates of 2015-2016
A fresh round of student government elections has opened up, and the candidates have answered the Post's questions on their qualifications and goals.
As social media increasingly drives news consumption, especially among Millennials, bloggers are rapidly gaining prestige in the fashion industry. Established magazines seem to be sliding back [...]
I know exactly what you might be thinking right about now: “what does slut-shaming have to do with fashion?” — [...]