- Ibrahimovic risks for United Nations World Food Programme
A guaranteed yellow card for an advertisement campaign? Ibrahimovic's risky move received mix reviews.
- Is Ukraine Drinking Itself to Death?
Since the collapse of the Soviet Union, drinking levels have continue to rise rapidly in Ukraine, hurting families and degrading culture.
- Alumni Treating Ebola Calls for the Side of Science and Not Fear
Sean Casey, former AUP student on the forefront in the fight against Ebola, talks about life in Liberia and what we can all do to help.
- Anton F. is Capturing Metamorphoses At Galerie de l'Europe
You won't believe these photographs aren't paintings, and they're hosted right here in Paris at Galerie de l'Europe.
- Colour and Sensuality. Balthus at the Gagosian Gallery
The Gagosian Gallery holds an exhibition of Balthus, the artist's first show in Paris since the 1983 retrospective at the Pompidou.
- Get in Contact with Olafur Eliasson
Visiting the interactive exhibition can be a little too intense for the lighthearted.
- Paname Cracks Up
New York and London are two famous cities, often associated with stand-up comedy. This might surprise many, but you can also find your hapiness right here, in Paris
- Getting Weird with Acid Arab
This duo mix electronica with Middle Eastern music to emulate the real Paris.
- Street Performers Have a Tongue Trick Up Their Sleeves
We've all seen the metro performers, but we may not know what actually captivates the busy bourgeois into drooping their change.
- Combes Gallery Opening Doors to Artists
Combes celebrated its grand opening with a stunning new exhibition of student art.
- What Speech Night?
“Where is everyone? Isn’t this supposed to be speech night?” What happened this year ? Why was the Amex so empty? After the unexpected flop of Speech Night, The Peacock Post will try to give you some answers.
- Who's A Dick?
Spotlight on AUP Junior Nathalie Neubert and her upcoming original short play.
- Heartwarming Ways to Spend Valentine Weekend
Calling all lovebirds and happy singles, chime in and celebrate the month of love with Paris Underground regardless of your relationship status.
- Piscine Molitor Ditches the Grafitti for its Former Glory
So much more than a pool, you'll never believe what used to go on at the now restored Piscine Molitor.
- Bearing Tacos in the Harshest of Weather
El Nopal, the resident authentic taqueria of the 10eme, proves wrong the Parisians 'falso impressíon' that all Mexican cuisine in Paris is fast food 'Tex-Mex'.